Barrister Miti Sanjana is an associate partner of the Chambers. She is a soft-spoken admirable personality. She has come from a highly cultural oriented family and developed her personal values accordingly. She has been highly applauded by her clients for her timely legal services with excellence. Prior to the formation of the partnership, she was running the Chambers as the sole proprietor. While her principal focus is on banking and property laws, she has also been working very closely for furtherance and development of the socials causes, gender equality, women empowerment etc. She also practices on family law based on Muslim law and Hindu Law and deals with marriage, divorce, custody, cross religious marriages etc. She regularly writes in different national dailies on legal and social issues.
Education & Experience :
- Called to the Bar (Barrister-at-Law) from the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, UK.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) awarded by the Inns of Courts School of Law (ICSL), London, UK.
- LL.B (Hons.), University of London, (external) UK.
- Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
- Member – Dhaka Bar Association.Supreme Court Bar Association.
- BVC (Bar Vocational Course organized by the Bangladesh Bar Council).