Barrister Omar Khan is a partner and the head of the Chambers. He is a very energetic and hard-working lawyer, who has already put his mark in the contemporary legal arena of Bangladesh. He came from a family, which has always cherished the social, cultural and educational values in their hearts. He has an excellent academic record all through his educational life and he participated in uncountable number of competitions and championships of different kinds with flying colours. In his professional life, he along with the help of his associates have been able to render legal services to his clients to their greatest satisfaction. He has made remarkable progress in his career with the continuous support from his growing client base. He has pioneered the modern corporate law practice in Bangladesh. He has been regularly conducting corporate workshops and trainings on different contemporary legal topics. He has been serving clients based in over 30 countries from 6 continents. He is equally contributing to the commercial as well as development sector though his effortless legal services. He is maintaining a column namely ‘Your Advocate’ in the most circulated and reputed English daily in Bangladesh, namely, the Daily Star. His research works are published on international journals and [resented in international conferences.
Educational Qualification & Training :
- Called to the Bar (Barrister-at-Law) from the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, UK.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) awarded by the Inns of Courts School of Law (ICSL), London, UK.
- LL.B (Hons.), University of London (external), UK.
- Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
- Member, Dhaka Bar Association & Supreme Court Bar Association.
- BVC (Bar Vocational Course organized by the Bangladesh Bar Council)
- Participated in different legal workshops, seminars and conferences in Europe and in Asia on different topics.